Free Honeybee Swarm Retrievals in Middlesex County, Massachusetts!
WE SAVE BEES!
When it gets Warm, Honey Bees Swarm! We’ll take a honey bee swarm away and give them a new home!
Text or call us at 781-630-1129
First, confirm that these are honeybees.
Have a bee swarm on your fence, in the bushes, or on a nearby tree? A beekeeper from our club will come take them away for FREE! We’ll go anywhere [in Middlesex County, Massachusetts] to pickup up a honey bee swarm!
1. Take a picture of the Swarm and text it to us at 781-630-1129
2. Then Call us at 781-630-1129
Information to give us about the Swarm of Honey Bees
Please Call us at 781-630-1129 with the following information:
- The ADDRESS where the swarm is located
- The Swarms LOCATION (in the bushes, on a tree or fence, et cetera)
- HOW HIGH is the swarm? Are ladders or other equipment needed?
- What’s the swarm’s SIZE (melon, basketball, et cetera)?
- TIME – How long has the swarm been there?
- Your CONTACT INFORMATION – a beekeeper will contact you directly.
Middlesex County Honey Bee Swarm Pick Ups
Have a bee swarm? You can help save them! Honey bee numbers have been in decline for years, and the reasons are varied – but they include Parasitic Mites, Pesticides, and Loss of Suitable Habitat and Forage. By most accounts, 70% of all U.S. commercial crops, such as many fruits, vegetables, nuts, blueberries, cranberries, et cetera, depend upon pollination by Honey Bees. Concientiously dealing with swarms is one method of helping prevent further Honey Bee Decline. In Middlesex County, our beekeepers will come to you to pick up a swarm! Text or call the Middlesex County Beekeepers Association Swarm Coordinator at 781-630-1129 to discuss your options.
Massachusetts Honey Bee Swarm Retrievals
We will move the swarm to a new hive in an apiary, where they will be taken care of by one of our member beekeepers. If you see a honey bee swarm, please call or text the Middlesex County Beekeepers Association Swarm Coordinator at 781-630-1129 and we’ll come to take it away!